What is International Bariatric Club?
This group is dedicated for experts in bariatric and metabolic medicine and surgery. It contains highly professional content only. Please do not share private issues and photos. Membership needs to verified by the Administrator. Please visit our web site for more details www.ibcclub.org
Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.
The IBC presents the activities and features noted above. The IBC Facebook Group page provides an international forum with friendly interaction, for practical and academic bariatric surgical problem cases, questions, controversial issues and instructive videos, including webinars. The opinions are those of the participating surgeons, interested in assisting each other. The Group is Private – only for Members
None of the information provided by IBC can be use by patients or other participants in clinical decision making.
IBC is not responsible for any health care decision making.
- Shares and archives bariatric surgery videos, articles, and presentations relevant to management of intraoperative and post-operative complications.
- Serves as a forum for daily requests for opinions and live discussions by members on clinical questions and problems.
- Hosts a monthly, live video‐streaming Webinars.
- Participates in national and international meetings relevant to Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery.
International Bariatric Club In The Press
- Bariatric News – Issue 10, January 2012
- Banded Bypass Bariatric News – Issue 18, December 2013
- Bariatric News: International Bariatric Club – a worldwide web network of bariatric surgeons – Issue 10, January 2012
- Debate on Laparoscopic Gastric Stapling Procedures as a Replacement to Gastric Banding in the 21st Century?
- Debate on Laparoscopic Mini-Gastric Bypass is Equivalent to Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- My Journey to IBC_Bariatric News – Issue 17, August 2013
- Obesity Surgery Paper: The International Bariatric Club – A Worldwide Web Educational Network for Bariatric Professionals
- Development of the International Bariatric Club: A Worldwide Internet Network for Bariatric Surgeons – Issue 18, January 2012
IBC Committee Members
- Dr. Tomasz Rogula – Founder, Director-USA
- Dr. Philip Schauer – Co-Director-USA
- Dr. Haris Khwaja – Co-Director; IBC Symposia Chair-UK
- Dr. Mervyn Deitel – Chief, Advisory Board-Canada
- Dr. Cynthia-Michelle Borg – Chief-Editor Journal of IBC, European Events Coordinator-London
- Dr Marius Nedelcu – European Events Coordinator-France
- Dr. Ariel Ortiz Lagardere – Co-Director of IBC, President IBC TV-USA
- Ms. Margaret von Koschembahr M.S. – Director, Art and Development-USA
- Dr. Manoel Galvao Neto – Director of Innovations-Brazil
- Dr. Prem Lobo – Director of Technology and Communications, Web Administrator-USA
- Dr. Ramana Balasubramanian – Director, IBC Asia, Associate Editor IBC Journal-India
IBC Board Members
- Dr. Philip Schauer – USA
- Dr. Mervyn Deitel – Canada
- Dr. Ariel Ortiz Lagardere – USA
- Dr. Manoel Galvao Neto – Brazil
- Dr. Catalin Copăescu – Romania
- Dr. Pradeep Chowbey – India
- Dr John Dixon – Australia
- Dr Mal Fobi – USA
- Dr. Michel Gagner – Canada
- Dr. Jacques Himpens – Belgium
- Dr. Chih-Kun Huang – Taiwan
- Dr. Kazunori Kasama – Japan
- Dr. M.Yasser KAYYAL – UAE
- Dr Karl Miller – Austria
- Dr. Paul O’Brien – Australia
- Dr. Juan Pujol Ràfols – Spain
- Dr. Francesco Rubino – Italy, USA
- Dr. Scott Shikora – USA
- Dr. Shashank Shah – India
- Dr Mohammad Talebpour – Iran
- Dr. Antonio Torres – Spain
- Dr. Rudolf Weiner – Germany
- Dr. Ramon Vilallonga – Spain